Brocksbushes Farm Shop, Tea Room & Pick Your Own Fruit Farm. Situated in the heart of Northumberland, based just outside Corbridge.
Brocksbushes is a family owned and run Farm Shop which has evolved over the last 25 years from an acre of soft fruit with a tiny farm shop which was open for 8 weeks in the year to a thriving rural Retail Centre with an award winning Farm Shop and Tea Room that’s open all year round.
The fundamental policy of Brocksbushes is to provide freshness, quality and choice in every department and to give their customers a pleasurable day out whether they are selecting their groceries from our varied and delicious selection in the shop, treating themselves in the Tea Room, picking their fresh fruit in the fields, or choosing the plants for their gardens or gifts for their friends, they all are a part of the ‘Brocksbushes Experience’!
- Entry for 1 person to pick your own fruit
- Includes 1x 400g punnet per person of fruit
- Includes 1x tea or coffee at Brockbushes tea room
- 20% off food at the tea rooms
- Voucher to be used between mid-June and mid-August (exact dates vary depending on weather etc)
- Vouchers valid for any fruit that is ripe at the time of visit
- Voucher holders do not need to book, but should check the website www.brocksbushes.co.uk before visiting to ensure there is fruit available
- Paper voucher must be presented on the day of your visit
- The voucher is redeemable only for the products/events specified and is non-transferable
- The voucher has no cash value. The voucher can only be used once and should be given to staff once completed
|Ticket Type||Discount||Allowed||Price pp|
|SSC Member||50% off||1||£4.00|
|Additional Discounted Ticket||10% off||2||£7.20|
|Cost Price Ticket||*0% off||10||£8.00|