This event is the biggest of the year with hundreds of staff celebrating together!
This year we will be bringing you something different, a festive celebration with fun-filled interactive entertainment; retro arcade games, 360 video booth, close up magician & more.
Delicious street food from Scream for Pizza and Earl of Pitt Street with relaxed seating.
Amazing live music from Ibiza Soul and Bay 6, and of course, lots of dancing.
Dress code: Party attire ‘Colourful Christmas’ – think bold, bright and vibrant!
20 South Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Metro & Train – Newcastle Central Station is adjacent; Boiler Shop is a 5 minute walk from the main entrance
- City Centre Main Bus Stations are all within walking distance
- There is also a taxi rank just outside of Central Station
- There’s no dedicated accessible parking; the nearest car park is Stephenson Quarter Car Park (Forth Banks, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3PH) Located 400 metres away. If you are arriving to the venue by taxi, you can get dropped off on South Street, Just a few metres from the venue entrance
Approx Event Times
- Guest arrival & welcome drinks – 18:30
- Ibiza Soul music – 18:45 to 19:45
- Food vendors open – 19:00 onwards
- Bay 6 music – 20:00 to 21:00 & 21:30 to 22:30
- DJ & dancing – 22:30 to midnight
- Last orders – 23:30
- Venue curfew – midnight
- Each ticket valid for 1 person – you will not need a physical ticket for entry, there will be a guest list of attendees on the door
- Food and drink vouchers will be physical and these will be issued upon arrival to the venue (Please bring photo ID)
- There will be casual bench seating & standing space, there is no formal table plan or set seating arrangements to allow more freedom and movement throughout the venue and between teams/departments
Each Ticket Includes
- 1 x Arrival Drink (sparkling wine or bottle beer or non alcoholic alternative)
- 1 x Drink Voucher (pint of draught beer/cider, bottle beer/cider, house spirit 25ml & post mixer, house wine 175ml red/white/rose or any soft drink)
- 1 x Street Food Voucher (1 menu option from Scream for Pizza or Earl of Pitt Street)
- 1 x Dessert Voucher (Earl of Pitt Street Chocolate brownie with toffee sauce topping – VE, GF, DF)
- Live music and interactive entertainment
Cancelations & More Details
- Please note, if you can no longer make this event we are unfortunately, unable to issue a refund at this point. If you are unable to attended, please do let us know with as much notice as possible
- There is no formal seating plan for this event, there will be casual bench seating and standing space to allow more freedom and movement throughout the venue between teams/departments
- Please be aware there may be small queues upon arrival to the venue as well as at the bar and with the food vendors, these should go down quickly so your patience and understanding is appreciated
- There will be limited coat rails at the venue but please note these will be unsupervised, so belongings are left at your own risk
- There will be a photographer present to take some photos of the event between 7-9pm, these will be used to showcase the event throughout the SSC, if you do not wish to have your photo taken, please mention this to the photographer
Scream for Pizza Menu
- Option 1: Wor Margaret
- Option 2: Brooklyn Bee
- Option 3: Shuffle Truffle (VE)
Earl of Pitt Street Menu
- Option 1: Chicken Shawarma skewer with flatbread and chopped salad (DF, GFO, Halal)
- Option 2: Harissa spiced lamb ragu with gnocchi and fresh herbs
- Option 3: Vegan chilli with guacamole and rice (VE, GF, DF)
Allergen/dietary information: If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please note when booking. (VE) Suitable for vegans. (VEO) Vegan option available (DF) Dairy Free. (GF) Gluten free. (GFO) Gluten free option available. Due to the way the food is prepared it is not possible to guarantee the absence of allergens in our meals. All allergens are listed on each menu item. A full list of ingredients can be provided for each dish upon request ahead of the event. If you have not made us aware of a dietary requirement prior to the event date, it will be unable to be catered for.
Unlike previous years, this years Christmas event will allow all members to apply independently via either the ‘At Work’ booking link or the ‘At Home’ booking form, at the scheduled release date & time.
Please note in order to apply for a 60% discounted Staff Social Club ticket you will need to have an active membership. If you aren’t yet a member, it is quick and easy to sign-up, click here.
For more detailed information on applying and ticket allocations, please visit our FAQ’s page.
|Ticket Type||Discount||# Allowed||Price (each)|
|SSC Member||60%* off||1||£22.00|
|Additional Discounted Ticket||10% off||2||£50.40|
|Cost Price Ticket||0% off||10||£56.00|