Golf Fang is not your average crazy golf course and they don’t do things by half! With 18 holes of pure entertainment in an environment surrounded by bespoke art, giving you something new to explore at every turn. With an amazing atmosphere, DJs, cocktails and street food added to the mix, you will want to go and see what all the fuss is about!
- Each voucher valid for 1 person and 1 x drink
- Valid for 12 months
- They are strictly an over 18s venue, and operate a challenge 25 policy, so please bring valid ID or you may not be permitted entry into the venue
- Dedicated booking line will be on your voucher
- It’s recommended you arrive 30 minutes ahead of your booking slot so you are able to grab a drink. They aim to ensure your tee-off time will be within 15 mins of your reservation time slot. If you are late for your time slot you may miss out!
- Maximum of six people per hole, putters must not be swung above ankle height under any circumstances. No climbing on any objects for any reason.
- Be aware, this is a crazy golf course and there are uneven surfaces, raised steps and objects across walkways
- There is no time limit on completing the course but on average the course will take around 60-90 minutes
- There are no lockers on site; however there is a manned cloakroom which is also CCTV monitored. It costs £1 per item to leave your belongings in the cloakroom for the duration of your visit
If you are at work you will need to apply via the “At work booking link” button. This will take you to our online booking system and this is the quickest way to book tickets or places for an event. If you are working at home and have access to a Trust device/network, you also need to apply via the “At work booking link” button. People working remotely/flexibly should still use this booking option.
If you are on a day off, annual leave, other leave such as sick/maternity OR you are bank staff/direct debit payer, you need to apply using the “At home booking form” button. You can get to our website by Googling “Flourish Newcastle Hospitals”, our website is accessible from any device. At the time of release you will then be able to download the Word application form by clicking the “At home booking form” button. Your device will need to be compatible with Microsoft Word to allow you to download and complete the form. Once all sections are complete, you need to send it back to us at [email protected], from your personal email address which is registered on your account. Your personal email address must be registered on your account with us before sending. You can register by emailing us from your work email address, confirming your payroll number and personal email address you would like to register.
Please make sure your device is compatible with Word before trying to book. Prior to the event release, please download the test application form on the device you will be using to apply from home here: SSC Home Application Form Test. This is a test application form and will not be accepted for any event applications.
Any applications which have information missing from the form will not be processed. We will aim to contact people where we cannot process forms however, this may be some time after the event release due to the volumes of applications we receive and therefore, you may miss out on places. Please take time when completing your application form and read all sections carefully.
Applications are processed on a first come first served basis to ensure that ticket allocation is fair for everyone. You will then be informed, usually within, 5 working days whether you have been successful in gaining tickets or not.
For further information on booking events please visit our FAQ’s page: FAQs – Flourish at Newcastle Hospitals
|Ticket Type||Discount||# Allowed||Price (each)|
|SSC Member (per person)||50% off||1||£5.00|
|Additional Discounted Ticket (per person)||10% off||2||£9.00|
|Cost Price Ticket (per person)||0%* off||10||£10.00|