The more Flourish Health Champions (FHC) we have the better chance we have of reaching all staff groups and ensuring everyone’s voices are heard. We aim to have AT LEAST one FHC in every directorate, but ideally would like them in every team, ward and department.
What do Flourish Health Champions do?
Flourish Health Champions can support campaigns in a variety of ways;
- Leading an activity, i.e. a lunchtime walk or weight management group
- Championing initiatives and encouraging colleagues to take part
- Signposting colleagues to sources of support, advice and information
- Distribute posters and leaflets promoting campaigns and events
- Obtain feedback and suggestions from staff on health and wellbeing issues
To become a Flourish Health Champion or if you have an idea for a health and wellbeing campaign please contact [email protected].