Resuscitation is an important skill to improve the chances of survival when someone has cardiac arrest.
All of our training adheres to the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines and all CPR training incorporates the following:
- Current early warning system used by the Trust for the identification of patients at risk of deterioration
- The early identification of patients at risk of cardiac arrest
- Immediate interventions to prevent deterioration to a point of cardiac arrest
- Systems for summoning assistance (Putting out a cardiac arrest call)
- Effective and prompt management of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Effective and safe use of Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- DNACPR decision making
Our training team use state of the art QCPR mannequins, which provide detailed feedback on CPR performance.
Contact the team for more information at [email protected]